Release Manager (H/F)
About Focus Entertainment:
OUR PASSION. YOUR STORIES.
Focus offers fresh and unique experiences to players around the world. Our editorial policy stands out thanks to innovative concepts, inventive gameplay and original worlds that transcend the boundaries of video games. With over 20 years’ experience and success, we put our passion and creativity at the service of gaming by creating unforgettable stories. For everyone's entertainment
Role and responsabilities:
Project manager responsible for a catalog of products releases and post-releases to different stores.
You will reports to the Head of Release Manager and will be expected to:
- Macro following-up of a bunch of games’ developments alongside Line Producers and company’s stakeholders.
- Scheduling and maintaining release plans according to release targets.
- Main point of contact with console makers for production-related questions.
- Developer support for certification-related question.
- Preparing game pre-release certification with store owners (PlayStation, Microsoft, Nintendo, …).
- Work with our different partners and outsourcers on the release processes.
Work with our different internal talents (PC experts, Producers, Business development, Trade and Content management, Manufacturing coordinators…)
- Bac +5 in project management.
- Communication &Teamwork ability/skills : you will need to Work with our different internal talents and external ( such as store owners)
- Rigorous, planning
- Already worked with 1st parties like Steam, Sony, Microsoft, Nintendo…
- TRC, XR, Lotcheck… knowledges.
- Experience with certification processes and tools.
- Age rating submission.
- Video game experience with publishers