PR Specialist (M/F/NB)
Focus offers fresh and unique experiences to players around the world.
Our editorial policy stands out thanks to innovative concepts, inventive gameplay, and original worlds that transcend the boundaries of video games.
With over 20 years of experience and success, we put our passion and creativity at the service of gaming by creating unforgettable stories.
For everyone's entertainment.
We're looking for a PR Specialist to expend Focus Entertainment PR department, based on-site in Paris, France, under the supervision of our Head of Press Relations.
As part of our Communication team, you will exchange on a daily basis with the marketing and production teams, as well as our partners (PR agencies, studios, local distributors). You will play a central role in coordinating our international PR strategies for our catalog of exciting releases.
- Take part in the PR strategy of each game placed under your responsibility and be in constant contact with the partner studios, as well as the other departments of our Marketing/Communication division: Brand Management, Partnerships & Influence, Trade Marketing, Advertising, Community Management
- Direct relation with PR agencies and distribution network on a daily basis: make sure our partners are on board with our strategies, and receive all information and assets on time.
- Be the main point of contact with press and media all over the world: answering requests and reach out to relevant outlets for previews, reviews, interviews and events.
- Contribute to the organization of physical and digital press events.
- Coordinate the sending of our press releases (games & financial communications) and manage our press contact bases.
- Internal and external reporting of PR actions.
- Professional experience (2+ years) in PR and/or communication involving regular collaboration with the media (in a PR agency or as PR contact in a company)
- A previous experience in the gaming industry (studio, publisher, media) and a personal interest in video games is a great plus
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Ability to work on a variety of projects, and to report tasks to your managers
- Great organization and relational skills
- Proficiency in the Microsoft and Google Suite
What we can offer :
- Type of contract: Permanent contract ( CDI).
- Start date: As soon as possible
- Location : Paris 19th, Metro line 7 (Corentin Cariou) / RER E (Rosa Parks) / Tramway T3b (Porte de la Villette).
- 50% of the cost of the restaurant card and the transport ticket will be covered.
- 80% of the cost of health insurance (17.23 euros left to pay).
- Interesting participation.
- Remote work charter.
- A young and dynamic environment in a creative and challenging sector.