Line Producer H/F
Focus offers fresh and unique experiences to players around the world. Our editorial policy stands out thanks to innovative concepts, inventive gameplay and original worlds that transcend the boundaries of video games.
With over 20 years' experience and success, we put our passion and creativity at the service of gaming by creating unforgettable stories. For everyone's entertainment.
The Line Producer is the person in charge of the project for Focus, and the key people internally. The LP serves as a referent for the other departments: business, marketing and top management.
The LP works closely to the development team and has to create a strong relationship with them, to achieve trust on both sides
In charge of the project for Focus and referent for all Focus departments
- Supervision of one or several associate line producers, with tasks assignation, follow up, evaluation and mentoring
- Contact point for the development team
- Responsible of the respect of the 3 majors axis of the project:
- Make sure Focus process is applied
- Track and report every KPI related to the projects
- Coordinate internal and external actors involved in the game development
- Follow the project progression and the completion of the objectives, and define the next steps and actions based on the current project status
- Test the game, gather feedback and present it to the development studio
- Anticipate the possible risks and make the best decisions to maintain the Quality / Time / Budget targeted objectives
- Communication regularly with the development team and manage the relationship with the studio
- Organize at key moments meetings between the studio and Focus, or internally (prod, marketing, QA…) to share the vision and the main updates on the project
- Gather the different needs of the several services, and do what is necessary to fulfill them
Skills and qualifications :
- Good knowledge in game design and/or in project management
- Game development tools knowledge including consoles specificities.
- Mastery of the production processes from concept to release
- Experience in another publisher
- Experience in development studio as producer
- Providing recommendations in different domains to improve the quality of the games
- Strong skills in project management to be able to work on different projects at the same time
- Good interpersonal skills such as diplomacy and leadership are requested as well as fluent English
- Technical Skill: Pack Office,Google docs