Royalty officer H/F
Known for the quality, diversity, and originality of its catalog, Focus has published and distributed original titles (A Plague Tale: Innocence, Vampyr, Farming Simulator, Call of Cthulhu, Insurgency: Sandstorm, MudRunner, GreedFall, The Surge 2, SnowRunner…) that have become benchmark titles worldwide, available both in-store and for download across the world.
Focus offers fresh and unique experiences to players around the world.
With over 20 years of experience and success, we put our passion and creativity at the service of gaming by creating unforgettable stories.
For everyone's entertainment.
Reporting to the Live Games Controlling Manager, the Royalty Manager will be responsible for royalties paid to the studios.
The main tasks of the Royalty Manager are:
- Ensure the quality and deadline to produce royalty reports for each claimant
- Responsible for the maintenance of the royalty calculation tool, ensuring the link with the different teams to collect the necessary information:
- From the Legal department to collect the contractual conditions for new contracts and update old contracts if new amendments have been signed
- From the Business department to collect information on the launches of the period to include the production of these reports in the period
- For each report, check the results rigorously and, for new contracts, have them validated by the persons responsible
- Send these reports to the rightful claimants so that they can issue invoices corresponding to the amounts calculated
- Answering questions from the entitled parties on the various income and expense items included in the reports.
- Create in the ERP (SAP) the purchase orders relating to the reports sent, carry out the administrative follow-up of the statements issued in connection with the accounting services and sales administration and management control to prepare the closings
What we're looking for:
- You have a minimum of 3 years of university education in finance, and ideally, you have had initial successful experience in a similar position.
- You will have a good sense of responsibility and be able to work well with others. You will be discreet, adaptable, able to listen, and serious about your work.
- Strong Excel skills are expected for this position as well as written and oral proficiency in English is necessary.
What they say about you:
- We will also appreciate your agility, your sense of innovation, your excellent interpersonal skills, and your enthusiasm!
- You are extremely rigorous, methodical, at ease with figures, a force of proposal, loving teamwork, and a sense of the client within an international, agile, and innovative environment.
If you recognize yourself, don't hesitate, this position is made for you!
What we can offer you :
- Type of contract: Permanent contract
- Starting date: ASAP
- Location : Paris 19th, Metro line 7 (Corentin Cariou) / RER E (Rosa Parks) / Tramway T3b (Porte de la Villette)
- 50% of the cost of the Carte pass restaurant and the transport ticket covered by Focus
- 80% of the cost of health insurance covered by Focus (16.11 euros left to the employee)
- Interesting "participation"
- Telework charter
- A young and dynamic environment in a creative and challenging sector.