Community Manager Junior H/F
Working within the marketing department, you will work to innovate on and improve our reputation paying close attention to social media to develop and optimize the image of the company and its catalog, and improve social outreach.
We're looking for marketing talent to work with our growing and dynamic team on exciting and acclaimed projects such as A Plague Tale: Innocence, SnowRunner, Evil West, Hood: Outlaws & Legends and many more titles.
- Manage gaming communities on various channels, including Reddit, Discord and forums.
- Develop a strategy of presence, influencing different communities, bringing new subscribers to various social media channels.
- Organize feedback on Focus and its catalog (including each game independently), mapping trends and expectations.
- Write news and updates (in English) for various social media targeted bulletins.
- Target trends outside of the companies scope, and innovatively chase new avenues of outreach.
- Excellent English creative writing and oral skills.
- Passion for the video game industry.
- Mastery of social networking and its tools: Forums, Reddit, Discord, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and more.
- A driven, invested individual with great communication skills.
- Knowledge about Focus catalog.
- CDD 6 months - starting ASAP