Focus Home Interactive is a French publisher based in Paris, France. Known for the quality, diversity, and originality of its catalog.
Focus has published and distributed original titles (A Plague Tale: Innocence, Vampyr, Farming Simulator, Call of Cthulhu, Insurgency: Sandstorm, MudRunner, GreedFall, The Surge 2, SnowRunner…) that have become benchmark titles worldwide, available both in store and for download across the world. Focus publishes games on all major platforms, consoles and PC.
The publisher's catalog will get even richer in the coming months and years with eagerly awaited Hood: Outlaws & Legends as well as future updates of Curse of the Dead Gods, and Hardspace: Shipbreaker.
Working within the marketing department, you will work to innovate on and improve our reputation paying close attention to social media to develop and optimize the image of the company and its catalog, and improve social outreach.
We're looking for marketing talent to work with our growing and dynamic team on exciting and acclaimed projects such as A Plague Tale: Innocence, SnowRunner, Evil West, Hood: Outlaws & Legends and many more titles.
- Manage gaming communities on various channels, including Reddit, Discord and forums.
- Develop a strategy of presence, influencing different communities, bringing new subscribers to various social media channels.
- Organize feedback on Focus and its catalog (including each game independently), mapping trends and expectations.
- Write news and updates (in English) for various social media targeted bulletins.
- Target trends outside of the companies scope, and innovatively chase new avenues of outreach.